Happy New Year!

No matter how good 2010 has been to you, 2011 will be even better! Happy New Year to all my blogging friends, visitors and followers around the world. I wish you all a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2011! You inspire me in so many different ways and I am so grateful for your support. I am back in the saddle after one week of joy and relaxation with friends and family. I had so many plans and so much time to make it happen - reorganize closets, renovate and redecorate the kids rooms, do some writing, etc and unfortunately, I did absolutely nothing from my " to do" list. I guess that is why we have the new year resolutions. My new blog resolution is to try to post at least twice a week. With two little kids on the go and a full time job, it's been a bit hard, but I am committed to make it happen in 2011. I am looking forward to another exciting and productive year! Thanks for taking this ride with me.

With lots of love,

Your Canadian Hostess - Vania

No comments:

Post a Comment