Bulgarian Rhapsody

As a person, who crossed borders several times, I consistently experience nostalgia for home. I miss the air, the food, the music, the people.  I miss walking for hours everyday and staring at the local boutiques.I miss the endless coffee chats with friends, the corner stores, and noise on the streets. At home, everything feels and taste better. I wonder sometimes if I am nostalgic about home or just nostalgic about the past. I came across this extremely talented Bulgarian photographer Irina Kuneva who captured so beautifully the spirit of Bulgaria - the way I remember it - beautiful, ancient, peaceful, and fun. I just love the retro feel.






8 comments:

  1. Good sharing, I really like this style of articles. It is an impressive post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and think that it is fabulous. Hope to read more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent posting. Undoubtedly you are an expert when it comes to this writing. This is absolutely the first time I visited your site and to tell the truth it succeeds in making me visit here now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No doubt pictures are photographed amazingly and i just loved watching them , After looking at the pictures I made my mind to go Bulgaria , Its just amazing, but yes its awesome to be in your homeland

    Hair and Makeup Artist
    Asian Makeup Artist
    Indian Makeup Artist
    Indian Bridal Makeup Artist
    Indian Wedding Makeup Artist
    Indian Hair and Makeup Artist
    Makeup Artist for Indian Weddings
    Pakistani Makeup Artist
    Asian Bride Makeup Artist
    Best Indian Makeup Artist

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is useful information. Thanks for sharing it.
    ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Checkout our website for buying guide about gas stoves.
    Auto ignition gas stove

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have shared a lot of information in this article. I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who contributed to this useful article. Keep posting. Indian Makeup Artist

    ReplyDelete