A Fairytale Wedding

This post is very dear to me. And it's not because this absolutely gorgeous wedding took place in my homeland Bulgaria or because the bride is a very close friend, but simply because I find it so unique and dreamy and full with personality. 
The landscape is absolutely gorgeous and the wedding dress by the Bulgarian designer Nevena Nikolova is simply stunning. I am in love with this new chic trend of adding vibrant accents and embellishments to wedding dresses- it makes the dress more dramatic and flattering and allows the bride to stand out.

My blog posts usually focus on the event decor and the creative vision. However, there is another dimension to an event that is just as important - the joy and the emotions. There is something really magical about this photo shoot - the colours, the textures, the composition and the way the photographer captured their bubbly personalities.The girl behind the lenses is Irina Kuneva. I came across Irina's photography through facebook, and I absolutely love her work.  If you are planning a destination wedding in Europe, she is your gal. You can view her portfolio here. Congrats to Ralitza + Galin. Love you, guys.


{Click on images for larger view}









2 comments:

  1. WOW...I love this. Gorgeous couple too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing article. Thanks for sharing with us. I would like to share the information about the Top app development company in Pune. As a top app development company, we thrive on turning challenges into opportunities. Our comprehensive services encompass native and cross-platform development, UI/UX design, app maintenance, and ongoing support.

    ReplyDelete