Old-world goodness in a modern world.

I am so drawn to the timeless and romantic look of old-world materials and things - things that are vintage, aged and distressed. Inspired by the Roman look of our gazebo and outdoor fireplace, I decided to gather all of my vintage stuff and put together this old-world sweetness for my family. Served French-inspired treats -  lavender and salted caramel macarons, chocolate chip meringues, French Florentines, chocolates, strawberry marshmallows and Danish cake - all prepared by my favourite bakeshop in town - the Duchess.













7 comments:

  1. Macarons, pearls, coffee and old books - life is good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Vania. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classy and sophisticated. Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this picture of you. You look absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your gracious comments:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet eatting all the dessert was just as fun. We did a photoshoot in the spring care of Dutchess Bake Shop and loved every sweet moment of it! Nicely put together.

    ReplyDelete